Frequently asked questions
Want to find out more about your EASI order?
Why to purchase 3D printed EASI sets here?
- We have more than a hundred satisfied EASI buyers, and not a single return of product
- Your EASI sets are 3D printed in controlled environment, with stainless steel nozzle, to avoid all possible contamination
- Your EASI sets are 3D printed only in verified and tested PETG filament which is food safe, and follows required EU laws and regulations
- 3D printed EASI sets have the optimal number of parts, perfect surface structure and built-in magnets which makes them easy to use
- All EASI sets that we produce have equal quality of 3D printed parts
- Your EASI sets can be sterilized in cold or warm solution – max 60 C / 140 F
- When you purchase EASI sets from us, you get significant discount on your next EASI order
How do you guarantee quality?
There are no “poor quality” EASI sets. We guarantee you top quality product, and if you are not satisfied you can return it in 15 days with full refund. Also, at any given time you can request replacement of broken or damaged EASI shapes, due to mechanical influence, free of charge.
Which payment options are available?
Safe and easy way to pay. You can use your credit card or bank account without exposing your account numbers.
Bank transfer is when money is sent from one bank account to another. Transferring money from your bank account is usually fast, free and safer than withdrawing and paying in cash. You can use any kind of wire or electronic transfer that is most convenient for you.
When you choose “bank transfer” you will receive an official quotation on your e-mail, with our bank information and all needed transaction details to proceed with a payment.
How long does the delivery take?
As soon as you proceed with the payment, we can start 3D printing your EASI set/s. As soon as your package is ready for delivery, tracking number will be sent on your e-mail.
When ordering few EASI sets (less than 10) production time is one to two weeks, depending on the number of orders.
For bigger EASI bulks (10+ sets) we need from two to three weeks to 3D print them and prepare for delivery, depending on the number of orders. You will receive more detailed information on your e-mail, after you make the order.
Estimated shipping time is 3 working days within Europe or anywhere else around the globe. The shipping service we use is DHL express delivery.
Do I have to pay taxes?
According to EU laws and regulations:
If you are purchasing EASI set/s as a private person, within European Union, means you don’t have a VAT/tax number, the Valued-Added Tax (VAT) rate of your home country is always included in the price.
If you are purchasing EASI as a public institution, company or organisation, within the European Union, check your VAT number in vies base here https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/?locale=en.Valid VAT number means that the tax of the organisation’s mother country will not be included in the price.
Orders outside the European Union:
If you are purchasing EASI as a company or organisation, outside European Union, write your tax number in the order section. Entering a valid tax number, in the order form, means tax will not be included in the price, whether you choose bank transfer or make a payment through a Paypal business account.
If you are purchasing EASI as a private person, outside European Union, the tax will not be included in the price.